CSD Two Wheeler Purchase Eligibility 2021 | Online Sale of AFD items PDF 2021
How to Purchase of Car, Bike, or a Scooter through CSD AFD Online Website?
Canteen Stores Department (CSD) has recently hosted a new online web portal for purchasing AFD items for Armed Forces Personnel and Ex-Servicemen. The online website address is https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/
First, eligible CSD Customers have to register their names on the official online CSD website.
How to regiter in CSD AFD Website?
Users are advised to register on the website (https://afd.csdindia.gov.in) first to buy products from AFD-CSD. It is a mandatory procedure. You may follow the registration manual for step by step pictorial guide on “new user registration”.
This guide is to help users in placing demands. Here is a detailed point by point pictorial guide:
Point No. 1: Registered users have to log in first to search for products and place demand. Click on “SHOP NOW” to log in.
Point No. 2: Enter details to log in and click on “Login”.
Point No. 3: The same page will reload with the OTP verification window. Enter only the OTP, which will be sent on the registered mobile number.
As soon as you click on “Validate”, the page will be redirected to the list of products.
Point No. 4: Search for the desired products. User has options like the following to narrow down their search:
1. Search bar
2. Filter by price
Point No. 5: Highlight the product in which you are interested. Click on “View”.
Point No. 6: The user can now choose more details of the product like color, dealer, depot, and URC.
The price range is mentioned because the price of the product is different in every state. Users can view details of the selected dealer and URC.
Point No. 7: Click “Checkout”.
- Note: Users might get any of the following alerts:
- A) “You are not entitled to purchase the selected car”. This occurs when the entitlement of the officer doesn’t allow purchase from that price range.
- B) “You are not entitled to purchase a car as you have not completed five years of service”. (Fig.10)
- This occurs when the user hasn’t completed 5 years of service. Users can only buy products after completing 5 years of service
Point No. 8: You will be redirected to the “Checkout” page. This page has 3 sections:
- a) Pre-filled section: The data in this section is fetched from the registration form and it cannot be changed.
- b) Yet to be filled section: The user will have to upload the documents and the requested data. No serving document should be uploaded until specified.
- c) Payment Details/Summary Depending upon the state/price zone you choose “tax class” will be implemented. For eg: For the Delhi region, tax class-8 is used.
Note: Please take care of the following things:
- A) The “Dealer Price” and “Net price to be Paid” should be exactly the same otherwise an alert will be generated preventing the generation of demand.
- B) Users can only buy a product once in the specified period. For eg: a
car can only be bought once in 5 years by 1 officer. Also, it cannot be transferred for the specified time. Alert, Checkout form: If “Yes” is selected then only the “Date of last purchase of Ibid item” is asked.
- C) If users have opted for a loan in the checkout form then the loan amount will have to be mentioned and the sanction letter will also have to be uploaded.
D) There are 2 ways of making payment:
i) Direct Bank Transfer: After Submit
Once the checkout form is submitted, banking details will be displayed. The user will make the payment and upload the receipts & details under the demand tab. (Fig. 20)
Make sure to enter the amount correctly otherwise, an alert will be generated. In the case of a loan, the loan amount + amount transferred should be = the total amount.
ii) Through Payment Gateway, Online payment: This method can only be used if the loan is not availed. In this method no receipts have to be uploaded, Razorpay (the payment gateway) will keep records in NOTES. Once the form is submitted, a pop-up form will come up. Enter the details and proceed further. Explains all the possible ways of making payment for the product.
In case of, Direct Transfer: Demand will be submitted to the depot automatically after uploading payment details.
Payment Gateway: Demand will be submitted to the depot automatically after successful payment. Users can monitor the status of the order under the Menu -> Demand tab.
The meaning of the status is as follows: Staus and Meaning
On Hold – Payment Receipts need to be uploaded
- Payment Pending – Payment Pending
- Processing – Pending on Depot
- Supply Order Issued – Pending with URC
- Delivery Completed – The product has been delivered by the dealer.
Latest News ⇒ CSD Four Wheeler Purchase Eligibility 2021
Car Eligibility for 7th Pay Matrix Level 3A to 6
Car Eligibility for 7th Pay Matrix Level 7 to 9
Car Eligibility for 7th Pay Matrix Level 10 to 18
Car Eligibility for 7th Pay Matrix Level 11 to 18
The Following Category of Canteen Smartcard Holders are Authorized For other AFD-I items:-
- Armed Forces personnel (Serving and Retired).
- Civil Defence Employees (Serving only).
- The gap between the purchase of the Same item, Two Wheeler to be of Minimum four years from the date of last purchase.