CSD two Wheeler purchase Eligibility 2022 | CSD Car Purchase Eligibility 2022 PDF | Guidelines for purchase of two wheeler from CSD | CSD new rules 2022
Guidelines For Purchase of Four Wheelers and Two Wheelers & AFD-I Items – Entitlement for Four Wheeler and other than Four wheeler (Refrigerator, TV, Washing Machine, Two Wheeler)
Eligibility for Purchasing Car
All Military Serving Officers and Retired are eligible to buy a Car from CSD once in 4 years and up to 2500 CC capacity.
All Military Hony Commissioned JCO including Retired are eligible to buy a car from CSD once in 7 years and up to 1500 CC Equivalent capacity
All Armed Forces JCOs, OR and equivalent personnel including retired are eligible to buy a car once while in service and once after retirement up to 1400cc capacity. [Click to know more]
All Armed Forces Personnel and Ordnance Civilian officers are eligible to purchase a car from the CSD canteen. The CSD has restricted buying cars from CSD Depot canteen to all eligible customers. The periodicity of purchasing of car rules are amended recently and it is given below for your information. Before that, all CSD Smart Card Customers should follow the instructions before buying cars from the CSD canteen.
- Certified that I have not purchased any four-wheeler vehicle from CSD as per eligibility given below.
- I am eligible to buy a car through CSD, and not utilising the facilities of CPO Canteen Services.
- The Car applied is for personal use and will not be sold/ transferred for four years.
- I am liable to pay the Excise/Sales Tax (applicable for Civil Defence Personnel).
- The above details are correct and in case of false declaration, I would be liable for disciplinary action.
- I am liable to pay VAT/other Taxes availed by me in case of any violation of the above conditions of purchase.
- I certify that I have personally read the terms of purchase and are acceptable to me.
- I affirm that the above details are correct to the best of my knowledge
- Click to know more