AFD CSD Online Portal Terms and Conditions PDF
The AFD CSD Canteen online portal has released revised Terms and Conditions regarding all activities, such as the use of products, alteration of salary level and grade, and the duration of the last purchase, concerning the purchase of AFD-1 items in the portal during the year 2023. It is requested that all CSD AFD customers carefully read through the entirety of the Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing. Should any issues arise during payment or the booking of an item, customers are asked to contact the CSD AFD Team immediately.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – PURCHASE OF AFD1 CSD ITEMS THROUGH THE ONLINE PORTAL
1. I certify that I am eligible for purchase of the item as per “Eligibility Criteria” issued by Canteen Service Directorate. Details are given in link below.
2. The item will be used for personal use only and will not be sold/transferred before completion of four years from date of purchase (for four-wheelers — five years)
3. In case of any violation of rules, like being ineligible as per Pay Level, declaring wrong category (Officer/ JCO/ OR), purchase of four-wheelers with a gap less than 8 years, and purchase of two-wheeler/ any other AFD1 item with a gap of less than four years, I am liable to following actions:-
(a) My demand will be canceled.
(b) All my Canteen Smart Cards will be blocked for 3 years
(c) In the case of Serving Pers — my unit will be informed to initiate disciplinary action against me.
4. In case I withdraw my application / cancel my demand for any reason after issue of Purchase Order, I will submit the refund application through nominated URC to CSD Depot concerned along with NEFT / RTGS details.
(a) Refund amount shall be given after receipt of application at concerned CSD Depot.
5. I understand that all “Chargeback / Disputes” for online payment methods on this portal will not be entertained as the amount gets deposited to Consolidated Fund of India (CFI). Refunds, if any will be taken by me separately from Depot/ CSD Head Office and not from the issuing bank.
6. I understand that refund on any grounds is subject to availability of funds at CSD HO/Depots and approval by the Competent Authority after receipt of refund application from the beneficiary at the concerned CSD Depot.
7. I understand and do on my own the vehicle registration, insurance process & pay cost as per respective States Parivahan portal regulations & on the ex-showroom price of the vehicle mentioned in dealer invoice or as applicable. I will comply to it.
8. I understand and accept to the delivery terms & conditions as stated in the ‘Availability Certificate’ by the dealer and accordingly placing the demand.
9. I understand and confirm hereby that all the amounts being transferred/transacted are from my own account and not from others. If so, my demand can be rejected by the concerned depot.
10. I declare hereby that no false information/details/data are being submitted by me and if anything found at a later stage I am liable for necessary penal/prosecution action by the Competent Authority.
11. For all matters related to quality/installation/after-sales service, I understand and follow on my own the procedure/norms as promulgated by the respective OEMs.
12. I am aware that all my deposits are going directly into CFI account of GoI. Refund is to be made by CSD installations from separate Govt Funds (subject to allotment/availability), hence the refund process may take up to three months from the date of my formal application to the Depot since the refunds are treated as a fresh item of expenditure from the GoI budget.
13. I am aware that no interest will be payable on any refund amount being paid by CSD to me.
14. I accept all the above conditions.
|CSD AFD Portal Registration 2023||Download PDF|
|CSD AFD Portal Purchase Process 2023||Download PDF|
|CSD AFD Portal Login Procedure 2023||Download PDF|