AFD CSDIndia Gov in Login, Registration, Purchase, Delivery, and Purchase Order
Accepting All Conditions to Buy AFD-I Items in the CSD AFD Portal
Yes. If you are purchasing an item from CSD AFD online portal, you have to accept all terms and conditions of the CSD AFD Team. You have to read all the conditions before accepting! And finally, click the Generate Demand option.
- Purchase of an item for personal use only
- Should not sell and transfer to others immediately
- Should not provide false details in the portal
- You can withdraw the application or cancel the demand
- Booking of AFD items is based on the ‘Availability Certificate’
- The dealer only responds to the details of delivery
- Refund applications send through the nominated URC canteen
- The refund process may take up to 3 months
- Vehicle registration & insurance charges details should know before purchase.
- Payment only through the CSD customer account only accepted
What is a CSD canteen?
CSD canteens are government-run agencies that sell goods and items to the armed forces personnel at subsidized prices. Everything, from pins to cars, is sold at these canteens. Serving personnel of the armed forces retired and ex-servicemen and their families are qualified to utilize its services. In addition to them, the officials and workers of arms manufacturing divisions (Ordnance Factories) are also eligible to buy from CSD canteens. [View more]
How to avoid unnecessary strain while purchasing items in the CSD AFD portal?
Whether you want to buy a car, bike or scooter, first make sure that the selected item is available on the CSD AFD portal. Also know its exact online price, color, model, and delivery time before buying. Contact the nearest CSD-authorized dealer or visit the AFD CSD authorized showroom and know all the details.
When buying products through the CSD AFD portal, payment must be made through your bank account only. Don’t make payments from other people’s accounts. Such payment may be declined and the refund may take some time!
AFD CSD Online Portal Opening Issue!
Online AFD Portal not available Currently: CSD AFD Online portal website is run by the Department of Canteen Stores Department for Armed Forces Personnel and Ex-Servicemen. The sale in this portal is for not the general public! However, the traffic for the website is and the time duration for checking the price of the items available on the website is also long! So, the server sometimes hangs with the huge traffic! All CSD AFD customers are requested to log out once purchase or check the products in the portal! [Click to read more]
How do log in to your CSD AFD portal account?
After a day or two of submitting your details during registration, you will be informed of the approval, on your mobile phone and email ID. You will be given a User Name and a password. You will be redirected to the login page, where you will have to enter the login ID and password to access your account and the website.
AFD CSD India Portal Login Page Opening!
afd.csdindia.gov.in Login Registration Online: After successful registration in afd.csdindia.gov.in, the Admin of the portal will send the approval email with details. After that, you can visit the Login webpage. And enter your username and password and also enter the captcha test in the required box. And then click the button. The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile phone. After typing the OTP in the required box, you will redirect to the shopping page successfully. CSD canteen registration form…
CSD Online Portal is afd.csdindia.gov.in
CSD Online Portal www.csdindia.gov.in login: All CSD Smart Cardholders (Grocery Card) are eligible to register in the shopping portal of afd.csdindia.gov.in. Before filling out the application form in afd.csdindia.gov.in, you have to keep all necessary documents and details and one mobile phone for registration. Every time you will receive OTP (One Time Password) for Login in the portal. So, your personal mobile phone is better!
How to register in AFD CSD Online Portal?
Go to the official portal of https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/ and click the Show Now button. You will direct to the Login page and click ‘Not a member yet? Register Now link. Follow the instructions highlighted at the top of the Registration Page: Canteen cardholders are requested not to use service number/service particulars like rank etc. while filling up the Sign-Up request and check-out forms. Your login/AFD Demand will be rejected/canceled if service particulars are used.
- Name as printed on the front face of grocery canteen card: (Only Alphabets allowed)
- Card ID printed on the front face of the grocery card: (19 digit Alphanumeric) (Alphanumeric no. starting with GA/GB/GC/GE like grocery card id GA01052027551000J00. Third last is the alphabet, not a number)
- Chip number printed on the back of canteen card or printed on the grocery bill: (16 digits Numeric) (16 Digit No. (5312120004689336). Given on reverse of grocery card at the bottom right. Also given on grocery bill)
- Mobile number: Send OTP
- Employment status: Select (Servicemen, ESM, Serving Defence Civilians, and On Deputation)
- Organization: Select (Army, Air Force, Navy, Assam Rifles, Coast Guard, GREF, Other Uniformed Organizations, and Defence Civilians)
- Select Date of birth:
- Date of Enrollment/Commissioning: (It is the date of joining service. Not the Date of Promotion to JCO. Not the Date of Joining DSC/other services.)
- Date of retirement:
- Entitlement category: Select (Officers (Pay Level 10-18, JCO (Pay Level 7-9, OR (Pay Level 3A-6)
- PPO/Discharge No. (ESM):
- PAN number:
- Username: (Please do not use special characters in User Name)
- Confirm Email:
- Confirm password:
- Type the captcha text displayed above:
You can search the AFD products with an easy-access menu bar on the right side of the webpage.[Note that all the fields are mandatory to fill except the ‘PPO/Discharge No. (ESM)’ is optional]
Fill in all the details and click the ‘Submit’ button. Click to read more
How to get Approval in afd.csdindia.gov.in
After successful registration in the official portal of afd.csdindia.gov.in, you will receive a message for the successful registration process. And the approval process may take some time. CSD will check the details of registered customers manually. If all the details of the registered customers are correct, then the approval message with login details send to the registered email. And SMS also will send to registered mobile phones. Every time CSD AFD customers will get the OTP to their registered mobile phones when they are login into the portal.
Benefits of CSD AFD Online Portal
Check the benefits of online purchases in the CSD AFD Portal
- Easy to search the available products
- Easy to find the latest price of products
- Easy to find the URC Canteen to get the LS order
- Easy to get the LS order without roaming here and there
- Click to view more
Check CSD Car Price in AFD Portal
www.csdindia.gov.in online booking: All registered CSD AFD customers can view the available car models and their variants in the shopping portal easily. Below you can see the screenshot of the webpage. CSD car buyers can select the option with filters they need to show. The filter selections are on the left side of the portal. And the result of the cars with the latest price range. After the selection of the Depot and URC canteen, the portal will show the exact price of the car.
What is the AFD quota in the CSD canteen?
Eligibility Criteria of Car Through CSD: The serving personnel of the armed forces, retired and ex-servicemen, the widows of soldiers who lost their lives in wars and conflicts, and officials and employees of arms manufacturing units. [More news about CSD Quota]
- Pay Matrix Level: 3A to 6
- Pay Band: Armed Forces Personnel (Serving and Retired) & Widows (As applicable) Pay Level 3A to 6
- Cost of Car: Rs. Six Lakhs excluding taxes
- Periodicity: The first car while in service and the Second car after Retirement. First car after min Five Years of service. The gap between the purchase of Two cars is Eight years. For widows, if the late husband had purchased a car each while in service and after retirement then the widow will not be eligible to buy a car. In case the late husband had purchased only one car while in service, then the widow can buy one car through CSD after a gap of Eight years from the date of the last purchase.
CSD AFD Online Portal Payment Procedure
How do we make payments for the cars and motorbikes on the CSD-AFD website?
There are plenty of payment options when you buy cars, motorbikes, and other such items on the CSD-AFD website. The buyer must pay only from his/her account. Payments should not be made from others’ accounts.
Guidelines to Make Online Payments in CSD AFD Portal
- Any Payment has to be Made Only from the Customer’s Bank Account
- Payment from any other person will not be permitted
- No Cash Transaction will be allowed
- Payment through Credit Card is accepted
- Payment through Debit Card is accepted
- UPI, Net Banking, and Bank Transfers also accepted
- CSD Online Payment System for AFD Items
- CSD AFD Online Payment Account Details
How to make offline payments in CSD AFD?
In case you choose Bank Transfer mode, Please download the e-challan generated by the Payment Gateway that will be mentioning the virtual Account number, IFSC code and the exact amount to be deposited by NEFT/RTGS. The Virtual Account Number generated in e-challan is a 16-digit account number with the first 9 digits remaining the same as 222333154xxxxxxx and IFSC Code is always YESB0CMSNOC. You can take a printout of the e-challan to your bank and request Bank to do NEFT/RTGS exactly as per the details mentioned on the e-challan. Please note that each e-challan payment is valid only for one transaction and if the amount remitted is not as per what is mentioned on the e-challan, Payment Gateway will reject that transaction and you will get a refund back in your bank account.
How to reset your Password in CSD AFD Online Portal?
CSD AFD Online Portal Forget Password – “Lost your password?”
If any CSD AFD beneficiary forgets the login password, he will retain the password easily with simple steps:
- 1st Step: Go to the official website of CSD AFD Online Portal (https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/)
- 2nd Step: To reset your password, click the ‘Show Now’ button and click the ‘Lost your password?’ link
- 3rd Step: Enter your registered username or email address in the required box
- 4th Step: CSD AFD Team will send a reset password link to your registered email immediately
- 5th Step: Now check the link in your email inbox and click the link to reset your password
- 6th Step: Enter a new password two times and click the Save button
- Click to view more
What is the 'Grocery card number' of the CSD canteen card?
The 19 digits alphanumeric number is printed on the front side of all CSD smart canteen cards.
What is the 'Chip number' of CSD canteen card?
The 16 digits numeric number is printed on the backside of all CSD smart canteen cards. If not, check your URC canteen bill.
What is the entitlement category in CSD AFD online registration?
Select as per your pay matrix level. Defence Civilian customers may neglect the selection and be left blank.
How to change or retain password in CSD AFD online website?
The CSD AFD online portal is providing an option on the login page. Just click the ‘Lost Your Password?” link and give the details to retain or change the password easily.
Are there any conditions and restrictions to buy cars from the CSD – AFD website?
There are. The restrictions are based on the basic salary drawn by the buyers. Qualified persons with basic salaries of Rs. 3 to 6 lakhs, retired and Ex-Servicemen and widows of soldiers killed in armed conflicts and wars are permitted to buy cars of up to Rs. 6 lakhs. You can buy the first car while in service, and buy the second car after retirement. You are eligible to buy the first car only after completing five years of service. There must also be a gap of eight years between buying the first car and the second one.
Are there any conditions for buying household and electronic items on the CSD – AFD website?
There are. People holding valid CSD Canteen Smart Card are eligible to buy a motorbike, scooter, and household items once every four years. They are permitted to buy the same products again only after a gap of four years.
Is it necessary to register on the CSD-AFD website?
Yes, registration is mandatory to access the CSD-AFD website. All users must visit the website and register themselves first before using it. You are given access to the website, via login, only after your registration is approved.
How do we buy things on the CSD-AFD website?
The details regarding cars, motorbikes, and all the items are given clearly on the left-hand side of the screen. You can access all the details by clicking the appropriate links. You will have to choose the items from the URC outlet that is nearest to you.