CSD AFD Online Payment System for Purchasing of AFD-1 Items
Canteen Stores Department has now allowed the payment for AFD Items either by DD or Cash
Entitled CSD Customer can now pay with their own bank account through an online payment system for desired AFD items without any DD Charges. Customers are advised to collect the bank account number with your respective Depot office.
Also Check: CSD AFD Online Shopping Website
For Example, the Chennai Depot has published the bank account number for transfer payment for AFD Items as given below…
Canteen Stores Department Public Fund A/C Main
SBI A/C No.10885904527
IFSC Code: SBIN0017843
Bank Account Details – Ask Your Depot Manager to Tranfer Fund
- Canteen Stores Department (CSD) has recently introduced a new system of purchasing of AFD Items in Digital Form. There is no application form. Need not go to the respective Depot office and waiting hours together for LS Order. Simply in your home or office itself, you can buy cars, Bike, scooters, and Home appliances through the official online portal of www.afd.csdindia.gov.in
- All CSD Grocery Cardholders will have to register at www.afd.csdindia.gov.in for purchasing AFD items through an online shopping website. Registration is a very simple process with a few steps. While on registration, you have to keep the Grocery car, PAN Number, and Mobile phone for OTP verification. And also keep your card id number and chip number with you.
AFD CSD Online Price List
- After successful registration, you can check the latest price of the car, bike, scooter, and other home appliances easily. You can now choose more details of the product like color, dealer, depot, and URC canteen.
- The price range is mentioned because the price of the product is different in every state.
- You can view details of the selected dealer and URC Canteen.You can select your Item, Dealer, and URC canteen.
CSD AFD Online Portal Payment FAQ
What is the periodicity of other AFD-I purchases like TV/AC/Fridge/Mobiles/Laptops/Desktops/Washing M/c & Two Wheelers etc?
- As on date, it is once in four years from the date of last purchase. The periodicity is reviewed periodically by O/o DDGCS which shall be applicable from time to time.
Is there any minimum service requirement as in car for other AFD-I items?
- “NO”, all category of canteen smartcard holders as stated below are entitled to purchase other AFD-I items irrespective of service period.
Who all are entitled for other AFD-I items (viz) Two Wheeler, Fridge, Washing Machine, T.V, AC, Mobiles, Laptops & Desktops etc.?
Following category of canteen smartcard holders are authorized for other AFD-I items:-
- (a) Serving Armed Forces personnel.
- (b) Retired Armed Forces personnel.
- (c) Serving Defence Civilians only.
When can I buy the same category product again?
- Any product of the same kind can be bought only once in the specified period. Kindly contact CS Directorate (afd.csdindia.gov.in) for more information.
Why do I get this alert, “You are not entitled to purchase the selected car”?
- There are three entitlement categories(Officers, JCO, OR) and every category has a different Pay Level. If any user is getting the above said message then the user must choose a different product of lower value within their allowed limit.
What if I forget my login password?
- You can reset your password using “lost your password” on login page. For further query contact CS Dte @ afd.csdindia.gov.in
Why can’t I login after registration? Or Why my login details are invalid after registration?
- Users will be notified on registered email address & mobile number after administrator’s approval. Login account will remain invalid till approval. For further info contact CS Dte @ afd.csdindia.gov.in.
Why do I get this alert, “Email already exists”?
- There is an username that is already registered with the same email id.
Why do I get this alert, “User Name already exists”?
- The username entered has already been registered. Please choose different username.
Why do I get this alert, “Chip Number already exists”?
- There are high chances that you already have username registered with the same Chip Number. Please contact the helpdesk at 0120-4699923 or via email @ [email protected]
Why do I get this alert, “Grocery Card ID already exists”?
- There are high chances that you already have username registered with the same Grocery Card ID. Please contact the helpdesk at 0120-4699923 or via email @ [email protected]
What are mandatory documents for registering at CSD-AFD Portal?
- Valid Grocery Card
- Beneficiary Mobile Number
- Valid PAN Card