All Regional Transport Office Code List and Office Contact Details of Telangana State
RTO LLR Slot Booking Telangana
- File an application online through Transport Department Portal Online Services for Scheduling an appointment for obtaining Learner License. No manual applications are allowed.
TS RTO Need for a Driving License
- No person shall drive a motor vehicle in any public place unless he holds an effective driving license issued to him by the Licensing Authority, authorizing him to drive the vehicle.
TS RTO Licensing Authorities
- The Joint Commissioner/ Deputy Commissioner and the Regional Transport Officers are the Licensing Authorities.
- The Administrative Officers and Motor Vehicle Inspectors are the Additional Licensing Authorities.
TS RTO Age limit to obtain Driving License
- An applicant who has completed sixteen years of age is eligible to apply for a driving licence to drive a motor cycle without gear subject to the condition that the parent or guardian should furnish a declaration in the manner prescribed.
- The applicant who has completed the age of eighteen years of age is eligible to apply for a driving licence to drive a motor vehicle other than a transport vehicle.
- An applicant who has completed twenty years of age will be eligible for applying for a licence to drive a transport vehicle.
Documents Required TS RTO LLR
- Valid Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Election Voter ID Card, Telephone Bill, Bank Passbook, Gas connection bill etc.,)
- Valid Date of Birth Proof (Educational Certificate showing date of birth, Passport, Birth Certificate Issued by Authorised Authority like GHMC, Municipality etc.,)
- Application in Form No.2.
- Form No. 1(Self declaration as to the physical fitness for Non- Transport vehicles only).
- Form No. 1 A (Medical Certificate-for Transport category Vehicles / for the applicant above the age of 40 Years).
- Fees as prescribed Under Rule 32 of CMV Rules ,1989 along with user charges.