Who are eligible for purchasing in CSD Canteen?
- i) Retires at own request (should have minimum
5 year of Services).
- ii) Released from service honourably as a result of a reduction in the establishment or after completion of a specific period of an engagement or on medical ground attributable to Military service.
2. Ex-GREF Personnel Same condition applicable to on ex-servicemen
3. Ex-DSC Personnel Getting pension from Defence Service Estimate
Ex Coast Guard personnel
4. Ex Coast Guard personnel Getting pension from Defence Service Estimate
Ex-Personnel of P & T
5. Ex-Personnel of P & T Having minimum 10 years Service in APS or who
Deptt Personnel (APS) retired directly from APS itself without reverting
back to their parent Deptt.
Retired CSD employees
6. Retired CSD employees Getting pension from CSD funds (Excluding
Ex TA Personnel
- i) Having a minimum of embodied service of 15 years.
- ii) Personnel with disability attributable to Military service.
- iii) Gallantry award winners
8. Ex Recruits Who are in receipt of disability pension are entitled to avail canteen facilities including liquor.
9. Ex-Gentlemen Cadet Who are in receipt of disability pension are entitled to canteen facilities including liquor at par with retired officers of three Defence Services.
10. Ex ECO‟s/SSRC officer Who are in receipt of retention free from Defence on the reserve list Service Estimate
11. Reservists During Non-Training Period
12. Personnel of Ex-States Who are in receipt of retention fee from Defence Forces Service Estimates
13. Family of Deceased Unmarried personnel who are killed in Military Service Officer operation/aid to civil authorities / counter-insurgency / internal security duties or due to accident while on duty are entitled all canteen facilities including liquor.
14. Widows of Officers Who are in receipt of a pension from Defence Honorary Commissioned Services Estimates including liquor.
15. Widows of JCO‟s/OR‟s Who are in receipt of Pension from Defence Service Estimate are entitled to all facilities excluding liquor.
16. Dependent Parents Canteen Facilities (Excluding liquor) also either of Serving or retired the parents of deceased Unmarried Defence Service Personnel personnel is entitled to purchase of four-wheeler.
17. All Serving personnel All canteen facilities including liquor / AFD items
of the Army, Navy and during the service period Air Force
18. Serving Coast Guard At par with three Defence Services during service
19. All serving GREF All canteen facilities including liquor / AFD item Personnel
20. Foreign Military Attending Courses of instructions in our training Personnel Establishment
21. Personnel of Having a minimum of embodied service of 5 years Territorial Army
22. Assam Rifles
All canteen facilities including liquor during
23. Police Battalions
All Canteen facilities including liquor authorized
/ BSF / CR PF so long as they remain under the operational /
administrative control of the Army
24. NCC Personnel
24. Canteen Facilities to NCC Personnel
a) Whole-time NCC All canteen facilities including liquor / AFD Officers
b) Associated NCC All canteen facilities except liquor / AFD Officers
c) Under Officers / – do – Sgt Major Instructors employed on part-time or whole-time basis
d) NCC Cadets – do – during the period of training either in annual camp or by attachment to regular Army Units
e) Ex-Gentlemen Cadet
25. Serving Defence During Service all facilities less liquor – local Civilians taxes as applicable will be levied.
26. Serving Civilians – do – employees of URCs
27. All Ranks / All entitled to purchase AFD items (Refrigerator, Serving / Retired TV, Music System etc) through CSD
28. All Ranks / Serving/Retired All are entitled to purchase two-wheelers through / CSD